Friday, October 17, 2008

SchoolTime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{I took these pictures with a web cam there for the bad quality}

School Has started!
The teacher has entered the class room
NO one make a Sound!


The TEACHER! (Me)
And all the good children (the little angels)

and..that's Fred asking to use the Restroom



I will think About it
NO!!!!

yes this is a normal day in school with me and my kids. We learn a lot and every one is good and Happy!!!



Would you like to join MY school? (snicker snicker)

3 comments:

Marie Clay said...

aw, they look so heavenly.
Didn't know you had a blog rick, swEEt!!"

Anonymous said...

WOW VERY SPECIAL PIXS!!! Looks like you have one happy class! lv ya!

Blog Title said...

For sure!! Whatever, Rick...you're not so bad ass..hehe. I love you and miss you. Be good now ;)